What are the main components of DC motor and what are their functions
DC motor consists of stator, rotor Bai and other parts.
1. Frame. Mechanical name and inverted magnetic circuit.
2. Main magnetic pole. It produces Dao magnetic field.
3. Commutation pole. Improve the commutation of DC motor.
4. Brush gear. The rotating armature winding is also connected to an external circuit.
1. Shaft. Transfer torque.
2. Armature core. The working part that bears electromagnetic force.
3. Armature winding. The induction potential and through current are generated. The potential torque is generated.
. 4. Commutator. Mechanical rectification. Its function is to invert the external direct current into the alternating current in the winding.
3、 Other parts. Including brush device, end cover, commutator, fan, etc.
1. Brush gear. The brush device is composed of brush, brush holder, brush rod and brush holder, which is responsible for conducting current between rotating parts and stationary parts.
2. The commutator is connected with the external circuit through the brush to make the current flow into or out of the armature winding.
3. Commutator. Generally divided into front cover and back cover, used to fix and support the motor shaft.
4. Fan. Responsible for cooling.
Direct current machine (DCM) is a kind of rotating motor which can convert DC electrical energy into mechanical energy (DC motor) or mechanical energy into DC electrical energy (DC generator).
It is a kind of motor which can realize the conversion of DC electric energy and mechanical energy. When it operates as a motor, it is a DC motor, which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy; when it operates as a generator, it converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.